AngelsWeAre.com and its owner provide readings & services offered are solely for entertainment purposes. By visiting/scheduling/requesting/participating in/reading this website/blog you are acknowledging that AngelsWeAre.com and its owner are not psychologists, attorneys, healthcare professionals, business or financial consultants/advisors. No spiritual reading or service consultation offered in this website or given by AngelsWeAre.com and its owner are intended or suppose to ever take the place of these professional services. Moreover, any of the services here offered are in no way to be taken as or in substitution for medical advice/treatment, psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or consultation.
AngelsWeAre.com and its owner accept no liability and/or any type of responsibility for any choice of actions, inactions, and/or decisions by clients based on his/her session, consultation or reading. You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless the Owner, his spouse, his heirs, relatives, properties, in perpetuity and throughout all time and space and throughout all known and unknown universes.
Terms & Conditions
By visiting this website, scheduling, reserving, paying and/or using of the services provided by and through AngelsWeAre.com and/or communicating with the websites’ owner in any fashion you are attesting that you have read and accepted this legal disclaimer and have also accepted the terms of service here posted. Further, you attest that you understand and that you willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older. No minors are accepted in online chat or phone readings, no exceptions.
- That you understand that 100% accuracy of a reading of our services in general are not guaranteed.
- Any and all information, communication and/or sessions with AngelsWeAre.com website and its owner are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only.
- No spiritual, angelic, psychic, numerology or any type of reading or service given by AngelsWeAre.com website and its owner are absolutely not intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, financial, legal, business and/or mental/psychological.
- AngelsWeAre.com website and its owner accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with AngelsWeAre.com website and its owner.
- Sessions are pre-paid. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been received and processed.
- Orders / appointments will be confirmed via e-mail or text message with details. In the event that there is an error in this email or phone / text confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless AngelsWeAre.com website and its owner their spouse, heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
- Copyright and con dentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content, etc. without express written permission from AngelsWeAre.com website and its owner.
- Social Media: You may share my content and videos on appropriate social media outlets
as long as appropriate attribution is given. For permission to share my content on other venues please contact me.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & CREDITS
If you have a limited schedule or need an emergency consultation/session, please be sure to check with me for my availability before you pay for an appointment/reading.
We do not refund payments; we only offer credits to be used in a future date not to exceed 30 days. Multiple attempts will be made to re-schedule the reading, and if the customer is uncooperative, unresponsive or unavailable within the 30-day period, he/she loses the right to the reading session. After the stated period, if the customer is still interested in receiving a reading, a new session/payment must be scheduled.
- Payments will not be credited to customers who do not contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) to re-schedule at least eight hours prior to the agreed day/time.
- Clients who simply do not show up to an appointment without prior communication will not be granted another appointment, ever.
- Clients who are late without prior communication, may lose the appointment and the rights to have their payment credited. If the client is running late and informs me, they may be subject to losing the portion of time from their reading (if I have another scheduled commitment right after the agreed time) and the portion of the payment to be credited as follows:
- 5-20 minutes – 35% of payment
- 21– 35 minutes – 60% of payment
- +36 minutes – 100% of payment
- If we have to re-schedule a session, we will contact the customer in advance and offer one additional free question (not to exceed 10 minutes) at the end of the re-scheduled contracted time.